All of Our Christmas Eve Masses are now closed.
Please reserve your seats for Christmas Day!
How to Reserve Seats:
1. A window will open asking for your name, email address, phone and number of seats you are requesting. Please fill in all information.
2. You will see a diagram of the church layout. Available seats are in blue.
3. Click on the seats you would like to reserve. ONLY click on what you need. When you click on more, you prevent others from attending. Seats are already socially distanced.
4. A window will open and will show your seats (ex. D-16-11, D-16-10). Click the blue reserve button if you are ready to reserve your seats or cancel if you want to make a different choice.
5. A window will open notifying you that you will receive an email confirmation. At this time you may reserve other seats for other Masses or you may close the program.
6. Please be aware that your reservation will be received and reviewed by staff. You will receive a final email with your reservation after it is reviewed. It is our goal to keep seating as parishioners request, but adjustments could be made if number of reserved seats do not fit seating capacity, a request comes in for a special need, etc. Please check your email and know your reservations when you come to church.
7. If you have your confirmation email, you can seat yourself. If you do not, ushers or staff will be able to help you.
8. If at any point you need to change a reservation, you must call the Parish Office at 244-6083 or email Jeanette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have a computer at home or need assistance making reservations, volunteers will be in the Gathering Space and will be able to assist beginning Thanksgiving weekend.
All Christmas reservations will be closed at noon on December 23.